Tuesday, May 11, 2010

About Me

Hello All,

My Name is Catheline and I am a Pre-professional Educator. For the past four years I have inspired to be an educator, and for the past two years I have been striving to achieve this goal. I am a Secondary English Education major with the concentration being in English and a Minor in British Literature. I am one who enjoys reading and analyzing a variety of literatures and I am always discussing my finding with those who choose to listen. I have been a tutor for the past six years and plan to continue to work with those who are in need of academic assistance. Though I am working towards being a Secondary educator, I do work with young children and am open minded to one day having ability to so. I believe that all children should be blessed with the privilege of a grade A education, and it is this same blessing that I hope to one day have the ability to execute so that all children will have the opportunity to reach their full potential.

I am a self driven and head strong individual who is determined to accomplish all aspired goals. I am an optimistic person who though believes in the positive also strongly believes in karma. I believe that first impressions are most important and everlasting; therefore making the best one is crucial. I am a very outgoing and enthusiastic person who is always willing to try something new; I am always looking for new ways to broaden my horizon. I am a reliable person who is always trust worthy and I am one who keeps a small group of friends dear. Though being blunt can sometimes be viewed as a negative characteristic, I am content with the fact that I am for it is an aspect that makes me who I am. Family orientated is something I work hard to be for they are my support and my encouragement through all I do. I am one who fluently speaks two languages aside from English and am working to have the ability to speak four. Overall, I am a person who knows who she is and is not ashamed of anything. I am proud of all that I have accomplished and only hope to achieve all my other hopes.

1 comment: